Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome 2010!








Wow, the end of last year was so stressful I couldn't wait for the year to end - how terrible to wish the time away - and now that the new year has arrived, it is just as manic! Oh well.

What better way of taking a time out than viewing Lar Leslie's wonderful photography. What talent she has! I can't help but be drawn into each image, wishing to live in that simple and beautiful world. What sets her apart I think is her ability to see beauty in everything - how breathtaking her life must be.

It strikes me that her photographs are reminiscent of the simple uncluttered interiors I love to create.
*Thank you, Lar, for your help with those images for the publication.

I wish for this year to be filled with calm, peace and abundant love for everyone. I hope all is well in your world.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: